In Philippine cosplay, we see so many relationships go down the drain. Be it inexperience, lack of commitment, or sheer jack-assery, guys tend to mess things up more than girls do. After all, girls are only in for the ride (in more ways than one). But should that really be the case? Maybe it’s time for the ladies to take charge, and do something to make sure their relationships are fruitful and long-lasting. Believe it or not, some guy thinks texting is a good way to “save” a relationship or spice up a stale one. Check this out:
Can you really save your relationship with Text Messages?
Do you think you “don’t have time for romance?” Relationship expert Michael Fiore thinks you’re wrong… in fact, he says he can show you how to bring all the romance, love and even passion you’re missing back into your relationship, simply by pushing a few buttons on the cell phone you have in your pocket or purse right now.
“Text messages are the closest thing to telepathy we have” says Fiore. “Simply by pushing a few buttons on your cell phone you can create a private little fantasy world between you and your boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife … where you can say or do anything without anyone else having a clue.”
He Made Rachael Tingle
Michael Fiore and his “Text The Romance Back” method have been featured on national television and radio including appearing on “The Rachael Ray Show” on Valentine’s Day, where just one of Michael’s “Magic” texts gave Rachael “tingles” and had the whole audience oohing and ahhing.
Go watch this short video to learn how to use tiny little text messages to bring the spark and electricity back into your relationship (even if your man is a “Romantic Numbskull” or if your woman is an “ice queen.”) It’s worked for thousands of couples around the world, and Michael Fiore guarantees it will work for you.
Incoming search terms:
- text messages to spice up relationships
- text messages spice up relationship
- how to spice up a relationship
- spice up your relationship through texting
- spicing up text conversations with boyfriend
- text message that can spive up relationship
- text messages to spice up relationship
- text messages to spice up the relationship
- text messages to spice your relationship
- text messaging to spice up your relationship
- spice up texting with your boyfriend
- spice up text messages to your boyfriend
- spice text boyfriend
- how to spice up a stale relationship
- how to spice up text messages with your bf
- how to spice up texting with your girlfriend
- how to spice up texting with your wife
- How to spice up texts with ones boyfriend
- how to spice up your relationship by texting
- how to spice up your relationship through texting
- How to spice up your relationship via texting
- spice it up text
- ways to spicy up our texting rationshop