Ok, Diablo 3′s down again so I got some free time. Let me just quickly go through the interesting comments people left in my last post.
Her explanation is right. Unfortunatey, GT is flipping the statement the other way around. Way to go for more views. :))
The part where she says cosplayers are overly sensitive and easily offended? Sure. Cosplay being “not normal” to outsiders as a reason why it gets naysayers? Utter bull crap. There are many hobbies that are “not normal”. Collecting thousands of stamps is “not normal”, nor is spending heaps of money on plastic figures. So how come it’s only cosplay that gets all the “ewww”s and the “eeek”s? I gave three reasons in my last post.
Okay, I understand that there are people who don’t like cosplay, but the article I just read is just insulting, even for a non-cosplayer as myself. I am an avid fan of anime, manga, and video games alike, and I have been to enough cons to at least know what is being said is wrong.
You can go to every single convention that seem to sprout weekly these days and still be unaware of all the nasty shit going on, as you will understand if you read below.
1. Porn in disguise? Seriously? You sound like an old man who can’t seem to accept a different point of view or something out of the ordinary. Want me to point out a convention where the main attraction isn’t a busty character or one that is not filled with scumbags? How about ALL OF THEM?! Conventions are not meant as a porn display, but they are held by and for people who love anime, manga, and video games, so get your facts straight. I wonder if you’ve even been to many conventions?
Yes, and the Catholic church isn’t a business run by pedophiles, right? You have to open your eyes. Maybe you’re such a nerd, being a self-admitted otaku and all, that when you go to conventions, you just stand in your little corner with your imaginary friends while watching all the anime people come to life. Every single con, there’s a slut or two (usually more) who’s either flavor of the month or a bonafide attention whore.
2. Too old to be playing dress-up? Loving an anime is not age-restricted, and appreciating it by portraying your favorite character with others alike is, last I checked, not a crime nor did it have any age restrictions in the first place. And let’s not forget that when these people are out of the costumes, they go back to reality to work for the chance to do it again.
Last I checked, picking your nose and farting in public weren’t crimes either, but that doesn’t mean you should do those things like you did back in primary school. Sure, you can, but you only have yourself to blame when decent people start avoiding you like a plague.
3. Where do I even begin? You could also refer to number two for my argument but seriously? Do you even hear yourself? I ask you again, how long have you been in the anime community to make a judgment like that? Yes, admittedly, we clog up malls but that is because that’s how big the events are.
I’ve been around longer than I would prefer, believe me. Ask people who aren’t as naive and ignorant as you.
Seriously, you sound like nothing but a presumptuous idiot who knows nothing about this world that is unfamiliar to you. Yeah, go ahead, go and play your Diablo III alone like some idiot. rot to death behind that screen for all I care. I don’t care if you’re just joking or trolling, but it was enough to set me off, and probably other fans as well.
It’s pretty obvious who’s crapping outta his mouth here. Been there, done that, yet you’re still at the stage where people were almost 3 years ago. To use a Diablo III analogy, I’m already whacking the toughest version of Diablo’s head off while you’re still trying to figure out how to unidentify items this time around. Hint: right click.
Incoming search terms:
- chienna filomeno angelito ang batang ama
- chienna filomeno on angelito
- chienna filomeno on angelito batang ama
- chienna filomeno swimsuit
- chienna filomeno wearing swimsuits
- kos-mos ero cosplay